CA CIB Singapour
CA CIB Singapour
The role will report hierarchically to the Head of Section
Messaging, End User Services and Network-Security in
He / She will have to ensure that their
team provides a good level of service and is also
responsible for handling the expertise in the team located
His/her main missions consist of:
• Provide oversight to all Network & Security activities to
ensure maximum performance, efficiency, and availability.
• Serve as point of escalation on major incidents
• Effective engagement with technical peer, Service
managers, Architect and project teams on technology roadmap and projects.
He / She is responsible for:
• Ensuring the IT Production activities regarding his/her
perimeter are performed correctly by the team, complying
with defined norms, standards, processes and procedures.
• Defined KPI is met on a day-to-day basis for Incident,
problem, change management etc.
• Managing their budget (once a year) and forecast
• Monitoring and pushing for improvements in the team's
• Having a smooth relationship with Partners, Vendors,
Paris and UK teams.
• Ensuring continuous improvement activities are driven in
• Coaching and development of partner resources to meet
• Maintaining good relation amongst peers and ensuring
best practice are shared transversally across technologies.
• Must be available and able to drive/manage any complex
or high severity incidents that occur within the scope of
• Engagement in Projects and project deliveries.
• Drive and Deliver Root cause for any high severity issues.
• Focus on automation and optimum use of the team to
• Responsible for providing direction, proactive and reactive support services to maintain the availability and reliability of systems infrastructure in accordance to the SLA
• Minimum 10~12 years of experience in managing a
Network and Security Infrastructure preferably in financial
• Customer service oriented, able to work in a dynamic and
fast paced environment
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and logical skills
• Must be self-motivated and should demonstrate keen
attention to detail and possess the ability to work
• Must be able to work Paris business hours and to attend
calls post working hours whenever required (rotation in
morning shift is possible one week a month)
Bachelor Degree in Enginering / IT or related field