CA CIB Singapour
CA CIB Singapour
• Performing all run activities in respect of CA-CIB process, ensuring
– Respect of the SLA (changes, incidents, requests)
– Appropriate reaction, in line the severity of an incident or escalation.
– CA-CIB process are dully followed (change, incident, problem management).
– The team activity is properly planned in advance (especially for out of business hours activities)
• Handling escalation on actions from Production Engineers Level 3 (incident, request, change)
– Escalates to management if needed
– Check if Knowledge was shared within the team
– Enable coordination with other team and especially SILCA
• Continuous improvement of service provided by Production Engineer Level 2
– Enable and encourage Improvement from the team.
– Propose continuous improvement for current activity, organization and process
• Managing knowledge in coordination with Application Services community in Paris and London
– Trains Production Engineers on transferred activities for his business line (production of the applications)
– Ensures Production Engineers are in line with the skill matrix
– Controls that Knowledge database is updated
• Driving the most complex operations & ensures they are well prepared by Production Engineers (involvement on DRP test, WIP, etc…).
By delegation from the Service Account Manager:
• Controls quality of the RUN activities for all applications of his Business Line
– Recurrent incident
– Respect of SLA
• Follows and reports on project tasks delegated to Application Services (planning, staffing…)
By delegation from the Application Services Manager:
• Manages the turnover of Production Engineers Level 2: sourcing, training
• Controls timesheets for his perimeter (RUN and PROJECTS) and on-call activity (time spent…)
• Updates shift schedule on weekly basis
• Proposes initiatives to improve efficiency of production Engineer Level 2
• Controls and improves ratio of activity (request tickets) transferred to Level 1 or automated
• Infrastructure or Application support hands on experience of 4-6 years mandatory
IT related degree or equivalent