CA CIB Singapour
CA CIB Singapour
You will be responsible of providing solutions and proposing new innovative design.
You will ensure that all technical project artefacts are in line with architectural practices and constraints.
You will provide support and technical expertise to developers by adhering to the best practices of Software development Lifecycle.
The position requires working closely with project managers, architects and stakeholders to envision and design maintainable solutions.
Envision maintainable solutions
- At every step of the development life cycle, makes sure that the application team adheres to the design and architecture principles.
- Provide support and technical expertise to application teams throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Provide innovative ideas to the project team.
Ensure quality of project technical artifacts or deliverables
- Provide, review and validate the technical documentation of CA-CIB projects.
- Define and/or enforce norms and best practices to development teams.
- Participate in the inception of the projects with architects and make sure that it is a viable and maintainable design.
- Conduct peer review or code review within his/her project domain.
Provide high level consulting support on Java /JEE technologies
- Solve technical issues raised by developers or architects.
- Provide consultancy to managers, team tech leads, developers and other team members in TBI.
Build and maintain an efficient and up to date Software Factory for development team
- Evaluate and/or update current software factory model of Cash management systems.
- Promote solutions to efficiently employ “continuous integration” during software development life cycle.
- Implement solution that will integrate the Software Factory from development to deployment.
- Other duties that could be assigned on the context of the project.
Relevant experience and general knowledge in Corporate Banking with exposure to payment systems
Relevant Degree in Computer Science or equivalent